Would you like to waive the signature requirement upon delivery?
Shop by Designers
Shop by Categories
By checking out you agree to the Shipping & Returns Policy
Have you always led a holistic lifestyle?
- I always gravitated towards nature but when my life crumbled I truly found solace in the natural world and all its wonders and purity.
- Yes…although sometimes they do try to sneak in some contraband item, only to regret it later
- Something like Pantene shampoo or potato chips containing GMO’s!
- Once I delved into the natural world I felt a need to share my knowledge with others. The blog gave me a voice…it was a nice transition from acting.
- I had a tumultuous five years after my divorce. I was in a passionate but challenging relationship, I did however discover a wilder side of myself. It also led me to spiritual growth so I am grateful for the experience. And now I’m embracing my new beginnings like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon.
- Humor, connection to nature, likes children & animals, noble, protective, honest, passionate.
- Having to be both nurturing and the disciplinarian.
- The lifestyle changes I’ve made have freed me from illness so I truly feel better than I did in my 20’s. This is the best age for me so far, because we’re old enough to know how fleeting it all is, yet still young enough to enjoy it!
- Somewhere on a farm…working on my skincare line, writing books, being around my daughters & their children, traveling...
- Listen to your gut. Act out of love, not fear. Don’t take things too personally.
- Hiking, Pilates, Kundalini Yoga, throwing on some music & dancing with my girls.
- Bad boys (literally) and Breaking Bad (the TV show) totally addicted!
- Chickpea kale quinoa dish - Cookies w almond flour + coconut sugar - Fava bean dip
- Café Gratitude, Axe, Mozza, Cookbook in Echo Park, Farmer & The Cook in Ojai.
- For being an instrument of love and for somehow protecting our Mother Earth.
- I think first and foremost, fashion should be fun. I like to find and wear unexpected things. I bring a lot of different influences into my personal style. I love to shop and I mix things up a lot. I like to be unpredictable.
- My husband is an artist and it's important to both of us that our home is filled with art. We have a very eclectic mix, most of which is from friends and things that we have collected together along the way
- Well my husband likes to say "Happy wife, happy life"..I mean, apart from having a super strong physical attraction to one another, being able to appreciate life together and not take it for granted, but also being able to laugh about it i think are the key ingredients.
- I have been studying pilates for about 10 yrs now, I practice the Fletcher method. Finding something you love and bringing it into your every day is so important. Exercise is a big part of my life.
- That's a tough one, let's just say, I don't like my kids to have dirty food faces and fingers. Getting messy is cool and then learning to wash your hands and face is even cooler.
- I like this lipstick called "hello sailor" by the lipstick queen, when you roll it out of the tube its blue which is a little strange at first, but it gives just the right tint. I also love Aesop products, I actually like to cut my Aesop body cream with palmers shea butter lotion, I know it's a little crazy but it makes for the perfect moisturizer.
- Heist is a great representation of LA which is something that a lot of stores have a difficult time with. The product mix really feels easy and embodies LA life.
- Current favorites would be Roseanna - I am obsessed, Strom Jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever had in my life, I love them. NSF, V::room, Giada Forte, Isabel, etc etc...the list goes on...
- Overall I’d describe my style as simple, classic, comfortable, with some bohemian flair. In both fashion and my home, I like clean, contemporary lines and colors but with a burst of personality. I like bits of complementary contrast. My home is a traditional craftsman style but with modern finishes and a combination of antique and modern furniture. Comfort is key for me, soft materials and environments that feel good.
-Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, Closed, Prada, Lanvin
-About 8 years ago, I started my own marketing and PR agency with a focus on marketing to and building brands around women. We represent philosophy-driven brands and individuals in health, fitness, wellness, and active living. All of our clients are making some kind of positive impact in the world and our goal is to help them do that. Since I started the business, my goal has been to promote positive messages and to help build positive female role models – it’s an amazing time for women!
-I am constantly seeking out the latest and greatest in health and wellness – new experts, ideas, innovations and foods. I’m also very active. I run, do yoga, play tennis, and go to the gym. I eat healthily although I do love cheese and dessert -- especially dark chocolate (Green + Black’s 70%, specifically). I do a 3-day juice cleanse once a month as a reset and it makes me feel great – somehow it also makes me feel fine about eating what I want the rest of the time.
-I am grateful for many role models in my life. My mom taught me that anything is possible if you set your mind to it. My grandfather was always my role model for business and general life lessons. My grandmother taught me about unconditional love and she and my grandfather were the ultimate role models for marriage, family and love.
-The Tasting Kitchen, Axe, Gjelina, Giorgio’s, Venice Ale House.
-Bernard was rescued by the Humane Society of NY from St. Bernard’s Parish in New Orleans right after Hurricane Katrina. He was born right after the storm and was saved with his two sisters, Babe and Bartlett and his mom Paisley. I always say that Bernard and I rescued each other – he is the best. He’s almost 9! Now I’m very active with dog welfare and rescue organizations, specifically the ASPCA and Wags and Walks, a local rescue organization. I'd rather stop and talk to a dog than a person any day!
-Having a positive impact in the world and making people laugh and making people feel loved.
-I think it would have been fun to be a musician/rock star. It couldn’t be further from this life since I don’t play a single instrument. Next life, perhaps!
-I would tell her that every challenge we face in life is a great lesson. As painful as situations may seem, they’re actually gifts that will make us better and stronger in the future. It’s hard to see it in the moment, but it’s something I’ve learned over and over again and wish I had perspective on at a much younger age.
— Airy, whimsical, dreamy, photo-journalistic
— Hell no...I don't even remember having coloring books as a kid!!
— I just started carrying a camera around and realized I see things more beautifully through its lens.
— My passport
— 30 countries
— Capturing life. I'm living my story
— Keeping track of receipts
— I always tell my clients "you can't photoshop love"
— Yes, he just doesn't know it yet...
— Um, you're my aunt.
— Raquel Allegra, Golden Goose, Isabel Marant, Avant Toi
— Bikram Yoga, Cafe Gratitude, Farmer's Market